Another super easy recipe for bone treats for your small pup. This recipe will make a firm enough dough that you could simply roll it out and use a cookie cutter, but since my cookie cutter hasn’t arrived yet from Amazon, I used my bone mold again.
This is the bone mold that I use, but you can really use any mold you like.
If you use a cookie cutter, roll the dough fairly thin as it will rise slightly and you don’t want to make them too big for your dog.
You will need:
- 2.5 cp of whole wheat flour
- 1 cp water
- 1 cp organic peanut butter
- 2 tbs organic solid honey
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Combine flour, egg and baking powder and mix well
- Add remaining ingredients
- You can now roll out and use your cookie cutter or press into your mold; if you use the mold, these will rise slightly so you don’t need to fill the mold to the top – maybe only half way
- Bake approx 18 minutes